Terms and Conditions related websites and www.antonyjoyeros.com www.antonyjoyeros.es (hereinafter WEBSITE) owned by Antony Joyeros SL Calle San Agustin, 6. Mazarrón (Murcia) España. E-mail: email@example.com. Tomo 1756, Libro 0, Folio 216, Sección 8, Hoja MU-33264, Inscrcción 1. , Inscripción 1 . CIF: B-73113433 (hereinafter Joyeros Antony).
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth in this Legal Notice should cease its use immediately if you do not accept any of them.
A) REFERENCES CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
1. The content of this website: structure, organization, text, images, photos, audio, documents, databases, source codes, video, etc. ... (the content), Antony Jewelers is owned and protected by intellectual property laws.
2. It is not permitted to distribute, modify, transmit, forward, display or use the content of this Website, in whole or in part, for any commercial or public purpose without the written consent of Antony Joyeros.
3. Unauthorized use of SITE or its content may violate copyright, industrial property, personal rights, rights of publicity and communication, competition law and other regulations. Antony Joyeros disclaims any liability for such unauthorized uses.
4. The names, trademarks and logos owned by third parties, displayed on this site are protected by their respective laws.
5. Antony Jewelers does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the contents of this website, and disclaims any liability for any such irregularities in the information.
6. Antony Jewelers reserves the right to change, extend or modify the contents of this Website at any time without notice.
1. Antony Jewelers is not responsible for any use you may make of information and services available on this website, or for any infringements of rights of third parties that may be committed by people who make fraudulent use of permits for access to this Site WEB.
2. Antony Joyeros of interest is that this web site should work in perfect condition and meets the purpose for which it was created, widely described in the Website. Antony Jewelers in any case, its suppliers or other companies mentioned on this site are not responsible for any anomalies in its operation (service interruptions, computer viruses, overloading Internet ...), or that such purpose did not coincide with the use you want to do it. To possible inaccuracies or malfunctions Antony Jewelers make all the technical means available to them to solve these problems in the least time possible.
3. Joyeros Antony warns that the use you make of the Website and the information contained herein is solely your responsibility, and does not guarantee that certain operations or treatments may cause links displaying content that might offend their sensitivities or cause damage .
4. You are not allowed to use the services Antony Jewelers offers for distribution of information which is offensive, obscene, pornographic, apology of terrorism or any kind of invitation to commit a crime or that the dignity of persons . Antony Joyeros cooperate, within its capabilities, if required by court order or by the competent authorities, identifying the persons responsible for those contents that violate the law.
C) PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY OF DATA
1. Check our Terms and Conditions to know in detail the terms and conditions on use, purchase and procurement of goods and services on this site.
Antony Jewelers may amend these Terms by updating this posting, it is recommended that you consult with a reasonable basis if changes have occurred in them. Any changes to this Legal Notice shall be effective at the time of publication.
If you have any questions regarding this Legal Notice, please contact us.
Terms and Conditions relating to websites and www.antonyjoyeros.com www.antonyjoyeros.es (hereinafter WEBSITE) owned by Antony Joyeros SL Calle San Agustin, 6 Mazarrón (Murcia). Sheet 1756 I, Libro 0, Folio 216, Sección 8, Hoja MU-33264, Inscripción 1. CIF: B-73113433 (hereinafter Joyeros Antony).
The user expressly authorizes Antony Joyeros to obtain all information on this web site for the development of trade relations between the two sides can be provided to third parties for the performance of their services, transport, installations, financial institutions, etc.. -. In all cases, which is strictly necessary for the activity to be undertaken. It also allows the user to Antony Joyeros data collected are used to carry out information campaigns and promotional activities of products or services from Joyeros Antony, Antony Joyeros that believes would be of interest.
At any time you can exercise your right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to you under the current Law 15/1999 on Data Protection, notificándonoslo simply by phone, mail, fax or email to Antony Joyeros SL:
- Phone / Fax: (34) 968 590 936
- Address: Calle San Agustin 6, 30870 Mazarrón (Murcia)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The computer file that contains all this information is registered with the Agency for Protection of Personal Data (APD), and Antony Jewelers is committed to complying with all specifications and requirements to the Agency required under the Act 15 / 1999 Protection of Personal Data, ie:
1. Obtain the data in a legal
2. Request permission from the owners of the data, reporting the origin of the data available, the identity of their treatment, the aim of this service, and his rights (information, access, correction and cancellation)
4. The data are adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose for which they were obtained
6. That data is canceled when no longer necessary
7. Take appropriate technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the security of this data and avoid its alteration, loss and unauthorized.
Should for any reason, your data will be transferred to third Antony Joyeros company is contractually obliged to inform you as soon as possible of this fact, the purpose of the assignment and that their data has been transferred by Antony Joyeros and to continue to guarantee their rights of access, modification and cancellation. Where in any way you want your data transferred to third ampré will bring them to Antony Joyeros by check box, you will find in any of the application forms of information contained in this website.